SPECIAL SESSION ON "SYSTEM DESIGN FOR THE SMART GRID (SDSG)"
Smart grid is a modernize power grid that has miscellaneous application domains and includes different engineering disciplines to solve its issues.
SPECIAL SESSION SCOPE
The Special Session addresses the heterogeneity in system design, supporting a better design of the next-generation power grids and their digital parts. Papers on any of the following or related topics can be submitted to the special session:
- Grid management via intelligent information processing and communication systems.
- Architectures and hardware designs of intelligent systems.
- Low-power smart devices integration with the electrical power grid systems.
- Design methodology, simulations and automation for smart grid systems.
- Multi-objective optimization and co-design techniques for multi-agent systems.
- Distributed intelligent information collection, supervision and control systems.
- Control strategies for smart grids and demand response applications.
- Modeling and specification methodologies for smart grids systems.
- Design of secure, privacy enforcing, robust energy management systems and services for smart grid networks.
- Design and implementations of open communication protocols for low-power smart devices and intelligent automation services.
Each manuscript should include the complete paper text, all illustrations, and references. The manuscript should conform to the IEEE format: single-spaced, double column, US letter page size, 10-point size Times Roman font, up to 8 pages. In order to conduct a blind review, no indication of the authors' names should appear in the manuscript, references included.
Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and the proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital library and indexing services. Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” Elsevier journal.aaa
- Paper Submission:
April 8th 2016Extended to April 24th
- Notification of Acceptance:
May 30th 2016Extended to June13th
- Camera-ready Paper Due:
June 27th 2016Extended to July 1st
SPECIAL SESSION CHAIRSR. Jacobsen (Aarhus U, DK)
E. Ebeid (Aarhus U, DK)
SPECIAL SESSION PROGRAM COMMITTEEE. Tronci, (U Roma, IT)
L. Vigano (King’s College, UK)
H. Sun (Durham U, UK)
R. Jacobsen (Aarhus U, DK)
H. Madsen (DTU, DK)
M. Prodanovic (IMDEA, ES)
M. Kolhe (U Agder, NO)
Q. Zhang (Aarhus U, DK)
J. Medina (U Cantabria, ES)
B. N. Jørgensen (U Southern Denmark, DK)
M. Afsharchi (U Zanjan, IR)
B. Andresen (Aarhus U, DK)
A. Farinelli (U Verona, IT)
A. Pegatoquet (U Nice, FR)
E. Ebeid (Aarhus U, DK)
N. Ulltveit-Moe (U Agder, NO)
J. Bendtsen (Aalborg U, DK)
Rune Hylsberg Jacobsen
Tel.: +45 4189 3252
Emad Samuel Malki Ebeid
Tel.: +45 9350 8033